Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Friday, February 22, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
-Subject: Fwd: BIG Dogs
Some BIG dogs!
1.Bruno, the dog who likes to sit on your lapVia: xaxor.com
2. Zeus, the dog who likes to relax on the couch.By the way, this is the world's tallest dog.
7. This dog who is definitely hogging the couch.
8. This dog who just wants to escape that rat thing on the floor.Via: aplacetolovedogs.com
10. This dog who takes babysitting too seriously.
12. This dog who could mop my entire kitchen by rolling over once.
13. This dog who thinks the sink is his water bowl.
16. This guy who's convinced he's a lap dog.
18. This dog who's basically a horse for Chihuahuas.
20. This dog who's dreaming of bacon and bones.
21. This dog who would be a great shoulder to cry on.
Saturday, February 16, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Meet Elmer, he's an 18 month old Sphinx Cat. This breed is considered hairless, although they do have a very minimal amount of hair, they just lack a pelt.
The breed is known for its extroverted behavior. They are very intelligent cats, full of curiosity, and very close to their owners.
Sphinx cats definitely appreciate sweaters/coats in chilly weather. Elmer's Mom reports he has quite the wardrobe!
Elmer came to visit for his annual checkup. All is well!
Friday, February 1, 2013
THE PAST, THE PRESENT, AND THE FUTURE WALKED INTO A BAR...
IT WAS TENSE
at 2:35 PM
Anthropomorphism is the term used to describe the tendancy of of people to attribute human traits to pets. We all know these folks-you may even be one of them!
But turnabout is fair game. Frequently, we will turn the table on ourselves by using dog and cat traits to describe human actions.
Certainly you've used one of these sayings when discussing our fellow human beings or day to day situations. Can you think of
any more sayings?
Look what the cat dragged in
Curiosity killed the cat
When the cat's away, the mice will play
The cats out of the bag
It's raining cats and dogs
It's the cat's pajamas
Playing cat and mouse
Barking up the wrong tree
You can't teach an old dog new tricks
It's a dog-eat-dog world
Let sleeping dogs lie
The tail is wagging the dog
The dog days of summer
Courtesy of our friends at Blue Pearl Veterinary Specialists
Working like a dog